Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   open | wasp nest: neutralized. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73746)

hermeswind November 27th, 2023 12:31 PM

open | wasp nest: neutralized.

TW: DEATH, BLOOD

Waspswarm

StarClan, they went missing. Where was camp?
They heard a cat behind them.
"Who's there?" they mewed.

Talon

Finally. Someone to kill. He slid his claws out. "Death." he said behind them and smiled.

Waspswarm

"I'm pretty sure death doesn't come in the form of a cat." they said, turning around.

Talon

"Then I'm not sure who lied to you." he said, walking forwards until they were face to face with him.

Waspswarm

They looked puzzled.

Talon

"Say goodbye to life." he said. He suddenly surprised Waspswarm by quickly slashing at their pelt, then biting their neck.

Waspswarm

"Wha..." they said as their life seemed to fade away before their eyes. No, it couldn't be their end... right? StarClan did set out all the paths. I guess this is how I die, stupidly and pathetically they thought as they faded out and died.

Talon

Talon licked the blood off his claws and smirked. Another kill. Wonderful. He padded off into the forest and left to go home.

Open for body to be found! (ShC only)

RavensCall November 27th, 2023 03:51 PM

Re: open | wasp nest: neutralized.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1510096)
TW: DEATH, BLOOD

Waspswarm

StarClan, they went missing. Where was camp?
They heard a cat behind them.
"Who's there?" they mewed.

Talon

Finally. Someone to kill. He slid his claws out. "Death." he said behind them and smiled.

Waspswarm

"I'm pretty sure death doesn't come in the form of a cat." they said, turning around.

Talon

"Then I'm not sure who lied to you." he said, walking forwards until they were face to face with him.

Waspswarm

They looked puzzled.

Talon

"Say goodbye to life." he said. He suddenly surprised Waspswarm by quickly slashing at their pelt, then biting their neck.

Waspswarm

"Wha..." they said as their life seemed to fade away before their eyes. No, it couldn't be their end... right? StarClan did set out all the paths. I guess this is how I die, stupidly and pathetically they thought as they faded out and died.

Talon

Talon licked the blood off his claws and smirked. Another kill. Wonderful. He padded off into the forest and left to go home.

Open for body to be found! (ShC only)

Icebeam was going on a solo hunt, reaching very close to the edge of ShadowClan's territory, and the smell of shadowclan, and... blood, surrounded the area. Oh dear. She thought with an annoyed sigh. The pale silver tabby flicked her tail, and followed the scent, which led her to... Waspswarm. "Who the hell did this to ya?" Icebeam thought, not realising she said this out loud. She grabbed the corpse and headed to ShadowClan's burial grounds.