Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   mistypaw interactions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75036)

starry December 18th, 2023 06:00 AM

mistypaw interactions

i'm looking for some roleplays with mistypaw, she's a bit of an emotional wreck, so if your cat can deal with that feel free to throw them at me and say if i should start or you want to start and make sure to mention me :eyes: no form or anything, just the name of your cat and optionally a little overview

Saki December 18th, 2023 06:21 AM

Re: stormpaw interactions

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1522064)
i'm looking for some roleplays with stormpaw, she's a bit of an emotional wreck, so if your cat can deal with that feel free to throw them at me and say if i should start or you want to start and make sure to mention me :eyes: no form or anything, just the name of your cat and optionally a little overview

I have Treepaw, he's a black and white spotted tom with green eyes. He's kind of a nervous wreck but isn't mean. Maybe he could be like the one cat that she gets close to that actually stays? (I was bored so I read her backstory WIP)

If you want they could do friends to lovers but it's up to you.

starry December 18th, 2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunii (Post 1522070)
I have Treepaw, he's a black and white spotted tom with green eyes. He's kind of a nervous wreck but isn't mean. Maybe he could be like the one cat that she gets close to that actually stays? (I was bored so I read her backstory WIP)

If you want they could do friends to lovers but it's up to you.

He sounds interesting, we could try them out as friends and see how they interact. I don't know how long it will take her to accept the friends to lover thing because she had silversnow who she really loved, but maybe it'll work if treepaw can get her to open up. It'll just take a while. We could get a roleplay started and just test their dynamic

Saki December 18th, 2023 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1522077)
He sounds interesting, we could try them out as friends and see how they interact. I don't know how long it will take her to accept the friends to lover thing because she had silversnow who she really loved, but maybe it'll work if treepaw can get her to open up. It'll just take a while. We could get a roleplay started and just test their dynamic

Alright! Would you like to interact in the clearing or a priv rp

starry December 18th, 2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunii (Post 1522380)
Alright! Would you like to interact in the clearing or a priv rp

Preferably private

Saki December 18th, 2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1522382)
Preferably private

Alright! I will make the thread and post a starter

starry December 18th, 2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunii (Post 1522383)
Alright! I will make the thread and post a starter

alright :heartbounce: