Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   LF: Roleplays for my Riverclanners! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75390)

Minkuu December 24th, 2023 08:20 AM

LF: Roleplays for my Riverclanners!

Why hello there. It is i, Pangoligon and i haven't really been doing a lot of roleplays lately so i figured: why not make a little thread about finding roleplays for my characters?
This is specifically only for my riverclan characters! And i would prefer if your character is a riverclanner as well but i won't mind a little cross-clan interaction from time to time!

I'm mostly looking for Sunsetpaw and Deceptionsong roleplays currently though you can also request a roleplay with Hawkmask and Magpiekit if you want :heartbounce:

There's no form, just tell me which of our characters you want to have an interaction between, the plot of that roleplay, and who post the starter!
Mentioning me is optional and hopefully i didn't make any mistakes when posting this thread...

Kass December 24th, 2023 10:18 PM

Re: LF: Roleplays for my Riverclanners!

BAH! I’ve come to throw dune at both hawk and deception!
( do take note that dune is currently going through a mental crisis :rofl: ) @Pangoligon

Minkuu December 25th, 2023 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kass (Post 1525751)
BAH! I’ve come to throw dune at both hawk and deception!
( do take note that dune is currently going through a mental crisis :rofl: ) @Pangoligon

Sounds fun :rofl:, do you want to post the starter or do you want me to?

starry December 27th, 2023 03:11 AM

i could toss mossykit at any of them :eyes: @Pangoligon

Minkuu December 27th, 2023 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1526302)
i could toss mossykit at any of them :eyes: @Pangoligon

Mossykit's adorable. Would you be up for a little interaction between Mossy and Deception? Since Deception is more kind and motherly to kits then she'll love to try and be his friend :heartbounce:

starry December 27th, 2023 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangoligon (Post 1526312)

Mossykit's adorable. Would you be up for a little interaction between Mossy and Deception? Since Deception is more kind and motherly to kits then she'll love to try and be his friend :heartbounce:

yeahh i would love that! could you start? :heartbounce:

.Sunshine. December 27th, 2023 12:59 PM

i have a blind kit and a warrior ther, they both would be glad to rp! anytime ya want!

Minkuu December 28th, 2023 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1526376)
yeahh i would love that! could you start? :heartbounce:

Sure thing, should the roleplay be in a public or private thread?

starry December 28th, 2023 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangoligon (Post 1526557)

Sure thing, should the roleplay be in a public or private thread?

private would be great!

ThePiffle December 29th, 2023 06:59 PM

I was thinking Sunsetpaw could have an interaction with Gorsebark. Perhaps since he’s so closed off and they just want to help other cats she’ll get a bit of a rise out of him. I could post the starter if you’d like.

@Pangoligon