Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] Apprentice Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76384)

starry January 9th, 2024 08:51 AM

Apprentice Finder

I am craving training roleplays, so I'm looking for an apprentice for either Applefrost or Fawnsplash!

Applefrost: WindClan, 21 moons, male, loyal, compassionate, hardworking, open, indecisive, clumsy.

Fawnsplash: ThunderClan, 16 moons, female, outgoing, helpful, loves kits, overprotective, nosy.

If you have a RiverClan cat looking for a mentor I could also offer Cedarfrost but I can't promise they will get their training done, because he's in a plot that will lead to him getting killed. So if you don't mind reassignment (they might get their training done, they might not, that depends on how fast the plot / the training goes). He's pretty ambitious but also good at teaching.

Little edit, if your cat already has a mentor but needs some training any of my cats can help (:

There's no form or anything, just give me a little overview of your cat and mention me o7 I don't mind if this is an apprentice waiting to be submitted or a kit soon to be apprenticed.

Beanz January 9th, 2024 08:53 AM

Re: Apprentice Finder

Ferretpaw TC nice kind sweet tom!

starry January 9th, 2024 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanz (Post 1532524)
Ferretpaw TC nice kind sweet tom!

Accepted!! Lmk when you've submitted him and i can set up a training thread if thats good with you :eyes:

paris January 9th, 2024 09:12 AM

@celeste

I own Bristlepaw of WindClan. She needs help being trained since her mentor, Firestorm, is about to become a queen. :3

Bristlepaw is sweet, and she's willing to learn and try her best. Also, she's never afraid to express her opinion.

Beanz January 9th, 2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1532529)
Accepted!! Lmk when you've submitted him and i can set up a training thread if thats good with you :eyes:

you can set one up right now if you like!

Kass January 9th, 2024 09:24 AM

Shrewpaw
- nervous - paranoid - undeceive
Hard working + loyal + kind @celeste

starry January 9th, 2024 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paris (Post 1532534)
@celeste

I own Bristlepaw of WindClan. She needs help being trained since her mentor, Firestorm, is about to become a queen. :3

Bristlepaw is sweet, and she's willing to learn and try her best. Also, she's never afraid to express her opinion.

okay! if you let me know what she needs i can get a starter up for that asap :heartbounce:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kass (Post 1532542)
Shrewpaw
- nervous - paranoid - undeceive
Hard working + loyal + kind @celeste

what clan is shrew in?

paris January 9th, 2024 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1532546)
okay! if you let me know what she needs i can get a starter up for that asap :heartbounce:

what clan is shrew in?

Bristlepaw is in need of both hunting and battle training lol

Kass January 9th, 2024 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1532546)

what clan is shrew in?

Thunderclan!

starry January 9th, 2024 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kass (Post 1532554)
Thunderclan!

oo okay! @/Kass @Beanz would you two be up for some group training with ferret and shrew then :eyes: