Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   hi! i'm jelly! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77095)

JellyMoons January 20th, 2024 11:17 AM

hi! i'm jelly!

Hello hello ~ !!
I'm JellyMoons, but you may call me Jelly!
Figured I'd make one of these introductions so I can familiarize myself with the community ^w^

Well hi, I go by Jelly, I'm nonbinary and use she/her + they/them pronouns. I love all things creative, and one of those things happens to be warrior cats rp! It's been awhile since I've done it, so forgive my rustiness. I am a Pisces/Aquarius cusp, INFP-T, amateur hobbyist artist, and lover of all things cute + cozy + wholesome. I will probably ask stupid questions because I tend to get confused very easy lol.

This site is so big and so far the community has been super kind to me, so I am very excited to make new friends and create stories with you all!! ~ <33

:soloballoon:

taillow January 22nd, 2024 09:03 PM

Re: hi! i'm jelly!

@JellyMoons hello, welcome to wco!! :wave5:

i'm also an infp!! :heartbounce:

JellyMoons January 23rd, 2024 11:14 AM

@tallulah Oh, hello fellow INFP! :heartbounce: Thanks for the welcome!

Kieran. January 23rd, 2024 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMoons (Post 1538383)
Hello hello ~ !!
I'm JellyMoons, but you may call me Jelly!
Figured I'd make one of these introductions so I can familiarize myself with the community ^w^

Well hi, I go by Jelly, I'm nonbinary and use she/her + they/them pronouns. I love all things creative, and one of those things happens to be warrior cats rp! It's been awhile since I've done it, so forgive my rustiness. I am a Pisces/Aquarius cusp, INFP-T, amateur hobbyist artist, and lover of all things cute + cozy + wholesome. I will probably ask stupid questions because I tend to get confused very easy lol.

This site is so big and so far the community has been super kind to me, so I am very excited to make new friends and create stories with you all!! ~ <33

:soloballoon:

Sup! :D

Shrew January 23rd, 2024 04:14 PM

Ello and Welcome! @JellyMoons

ChaosBringer. January 23rd, 2024 05:00 PM

@JellyMoons

Welcome! I'm here to answer any questions or help you with anything:heartbounce:

Wingnettle January 24th, 2024 03:32 AM

hello, welcome!

marshy January 24th, 2024 02:07 PM

hi jelly! welcome to wco <3
make sure to check out our help center as well as our new member guide for help getting started :heartbounce:
[ps i love your pfp c: steven universe rocks]

wendigo January 24th, 2024 02:52 PM

hey wait I've seen you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in cbox, right? @JellyMoons

Streamtail January 24th, 2024 03:02 PM

Hi @JellyMoons :heartbounce:

I'm also a INFP! (I'm a gemini too btw)

Welcome to WCO, I hope you have an amazing time! The community here is just so amazing, everyone here is just so nice!

(Careful around @Sonwytheafr though, he's known to set ppl's accounts on fire ^^)

:happyhop: :squee: :heartbounce: