Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   bottledbirb intro (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81187)

bottledbirb April 6th, 2024 07:22 AM

bottledbirb intro

hi im bottledbird im new i like basically anything and i dont like mean people and my interest is i have no clue im excited to be on this site (i am very confused please direct me better fritter)

braveleopard. April 6th, 2024 03:01 PM

Re: bottledbirb intro

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottledbirb (Post 1575868)
hi im bottledbird im new i like basically anything and i dont like mean people and my interest is i have no clue im excited to be on this site (i am very confused please direct me better fritter)

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was a lot of exclamation marks :skull:
but anyway welcome to wco!! so glad to have you with us :3 i can help you figure out the site if you need!:heartbounce:^^

Aolani April 6th, 2024 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottledbirb (Post 1575868)

WELCOME! I suppose I should show you around... Welcome to WCO! grab both your General guide and New member's guide and start the adventure! Got any questions that haven't been answered? swing by the Help center for advice! Now, a couple things haven't been covered and don't feel like contacting support? head down and ask the community!
Psps, sometimes you’ll try to get to the alt roleplays, but you need to go to account>edit profile> group memberships> other roleplayers! You can also get clanwide notifs here :heartbounce:
Feel free to vm anyone with a roleplay plot!

wendigo April 6th, 2024 07:51 PM

HI WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stag April 6th, 2024 07:53 PM

Welcome to wco!

Katiethewolfchild April 6th, 2024 08:09 PM

Welcome to WCO! All of my characters are open to roleplay with at any time and I'm happy to help you if you need it! @bottledbirb

ramen April 6th, 2024 08:20 PM

welcome to wco, @bottledbirb ! :heartbounce:

Tiabirb April 7th, 2024 04:30 PM

Anotha Birb I see? Welcome fellow Birb! @bottledbirb

Shrew April 7th, 2024 04:33 PM

welcome! welcome!We take all demons alike I hope you like it here!! :spinning: @bottledbirb :kittyface: