View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpelt View Post
@OhZeeWolf @White Wolf

Lightningpelt growled,"What are you gonna do?" he asked. He was just a rogue admiring clan life. His pelt flashed nad he limped to the side a little. His breeze-smelling fur rippled in the wind.

For Lightningpelt (Lightningpelt)

Showing his teeth in response was certainly an old-school way to accept a challenge. Whitewolf wasn't one to back down from one, even if she did have three legs. She'd been disabled since her Apprenticeship, and she certainly wouldn't back down from some loner who thought he was better than her. She was a Warrior. She was born to fight.

And she had to defend her children.

"Challenge all trespassers," Whitewolf hissed, lunging for Lightningpelt and giving him a fat thwack! on the muzzle with a massive, Maine Coon paw. Her claws were still sheathed though--she didn't see a reason to use them on him when her strike was a threat and not meant to cause any permanent damage. "State your intentions or get out. I've already counted to five."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA