Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
"A bee did once! It stung my nose, and that's why I got called Meadow'bee'!" She laughed as she hunted for the catmint patch, but Wildfire had gotten to it first!

Meadowbee crashed onto the catmint patch, giggling and getting her fur completely smothered in the sweet smelling leaves. Pun heard, she gigglesnorted, which made her nose hurt, but it felt good too! She hadn't laughed like this in ages!

"I know! It's totally wild!" Meadowbee countered with her own bad pun. Rolling onto her side, she pricked her ears, her wide, nearly blackened eyes fixated on something behind Wildfire. Pulling herself into a crouch, she wiggled her haunches and she practically flung herself into the stream. "A frog!" She squealed, and soon she was playing a literal game of hop frog, landing just inches behind the frog each time it leaped away to save its life. For the frog, this was terror, for Meadowbee, this was the greatest game she had ever played!

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

"Oh." So Meadowbee had been stung. Just a long time ago, and she probably swatted that one because she assumed bees were jerks after the incident. But hitting a bee...was...well, a good way to make it angry. Oh, well! Wildfire didn't really mind, and if Meadowbee got stung again, maybe she'd learn her lesson from the first time.

Not that Wildfire ever learned hers when it counted, because she usually didn't.

She laughed when Meadowbee crashed into the catmint. Rolling around in it was fun, and so was nibbling it until she felt a buzz rush into her head. Her chuckling grew even louder then as she turned upside-down and watched Meadowbee's frog-catching on her back.

Boy, it was funny to hear a pun fired back at her like that! Most cats hated her sense of humor. "That frog's gonna pee," Wildfire said with a snorting laugh.

After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 17th, 2021 at 04:06 PM.