View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
"hush, you. you know very well that i could handle myself without a tom."

mothdapple could not handle herself without a tom.

her entire life revolved around mistgaze. which would be a cute thing, if it didn't mean that every little thing she was concerned with had to do with him. he was her purpose. without him, she was just an angry, lonely she-cat that really should have never had her warrior ceremony. their fights were always the same. she would complain about the littlest things, and they'd be over almost immediately. they complimented each other, like kits and mossballs. of course, it wasn't a healthy relationship, but mothdapple had never had one of those, so in her eyes, this was the best it would get.

"i am, too. but i'm still mad."
"We will see in the den tonight then." he meowed, knowing that there was nothing else to say to this anymore. Maybe he didn't get what he expected out of this, but at least it wasn't so bad. Winning all the time wasn't fun. He padded in direction of the three pines and the riverclan camp. After a few moments of padding, he remembered what he was doing before bumping into her mate. "By the way, remember when we found that windclan patrol on the very edge of our territory?" he asked her, remembering a few days ago when they almost had their ears clawed out. It happened right after windclan had moved their camp back to their original positions, but the scent markers were never changed since then. "The scent markers are even further in. This will need some discussions." he told his mate.

He knew she wasn't really glad to be fighting, but she was a warrior, she had what it took to be a fighter like any others. With some help, she could be as fierce as him and anybody. "I could need your help with that, but you would need to be ready for it. If I show you some more battle moves, would that be alright with you? Take it as a private training session with the tom of your dreams right here." he joked with a chuckle. Maybe this wasn't the best moment to be joking, but at least that would put her in mood instead of seeing it as a chore. And she probably needed more than the basic moves her mentor had thought her.

He meowed all this without slowing his pace or even glance behind him. He said this the more serious he could, it wasn't a light subject, and it had happened a few times before already. They needed to remove those scent markers, and faster than that, otherwise it would end up with some missing pieces. Claws flexing, mistgaze kept walking with his mate behind him towards riverclan.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~