Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Name of Event: Apprentice Lessons
Who will be hosting it?: Skyleaf
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?:
Skyleaf will teach the apprentices a bit more, as ShadClan could attack at any moment. There would be different stages, firstly attack, secondly defense, and thirdly protecting. (Like, if they have to protect camp) she would pair up two cats at random, and they would have to work together against the challenges. The pair with the most points at the end wins.Skyleaf will most likely ask some warrior to help her oversee the apprentices.
Mention Me: @Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Name of Event: Don't Drop the Egg
Who will be hosting it?: Quickfrost [Me/ @Peril]
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?: A race where warriors and apprentices are going to have to find something fragile [I.E: A brittle twig], carry it on their back or nose, and avoid dropping and/or breaking it until the finish line. There will be obstacles they'll have to solve or avoid along the way so the don't drop their "egg".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
Name of Event: Be Another Cat
Who will be hosting it?: Otterleap
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Basically, cats will be paired up with each other and they'll have to act like that cat for the whole day. They can talk like each other and pretty much do anything like each other. After a little, Otterleap will ask for pairs to preform and show how good they are at acting like each other. He will choose a winning pair and they get the fattest rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and bragging rights. This event is mostly just designed for the role-players so that they can kind of role-play another cat. (Otterleap will make sure to try to pair up cats with cats of the same rank so that there are no kits acting like warriors or anything.)

I haven't checked this in a while, my bad. If you three are still interested, you can do your events by posting them in the outskirts. Use the event code.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training