View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post

Hurricanewind hesitated. This cat seemed genuine. Good to know there's a couple good ones left in your generation. He grumbled, fluffing out his fur. Sure, let's go on a walk. That inner voice- that traitorous inner voice- was piping up again, and he didn't bother listening. Of course, he listened, but he didn't think about the words. Instead, he focused on Dawnwhisper. They were young, attractive, kind, nothing would stop them from finding someone special. Him on the other hand, was grumpy, old, sterilized and not exactly romantic. Pfft, whatever. He never cared about other cat's in a way that he minded what they thought about him.
Dawnwhisper began their walk along the sand, they were being slow, their pawsteps careful, causing barely any sand to be kicked up when they lift their paws. They would make sure to glance at Hurricanewind, making sure he was still walking with them.

They relished in the feeling of sun against their pelt and looked back at the cat, blinking “you’ll find someone to keep you company.” they couldn’t promise that of course but with the side they were seeing if Hurricanewind they were sure it was true. Their reserved posture was almost gone, now looking more relaxed and welcoming.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"