View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"Oh, I don't doubt for a second that you aren't capable of providing for our clan! In fact, I'm certain you are excellent at doing so." A reply came after he caught his mouse, as he didn't want to disturb the forest anymore than they already had. He could tell, despite her saying she wasn't, she was a battle cat. Her entire attitude and the way she carried herself gave it away. But he didn't care, as a cat who simply fought was crucial to the clan's survival. Truthfully, the brown tom admired her. Fighting wasn't his strong suite, in fact, he hated it. He thought a moment as she asked who he was, and then replied. "I'm Elmberry. Not surprised you don't know me, really. I'm not much of a fighter so I'm in the background. You're... Cormorantstone, right?" He eyed her with a tilted head, examining her for a moment. Most cats he felt extremely comfortable around, and could weave himself into conversations and charm them easily, but she was a different story. Her desire for a fight made him more cautious and closed, as he didn't want to set her off. The tom wasn't a fighter, and so he had to avoid many of the things he could say, not sure if they would anger her.
Grunting at hearing the tom's words, the large she-cat seemed to puff out her chest a bit and grin. "You bet I am! One of the best warriors in this clan, undoubtedly." Sighing out, she sat down, thoughts about fighting this tom dimming from her mind, for once, she might be simply interested in conversation, though that didn't mean she wasn't always ready for a fight, if she were given the slightest reason to fight Elmberry, she'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and no hesitation.
"Eh. You seem like a good enough hunter I guess." That was the closest thing to a compliment the tom would get out of the she-cat, she did not sugarcoat things or really ever say anything nice, so I would say he was lucky even to get that out of her. "But yeah my name's Cormorantstone." Rasped out the cat as she roughly began to lick at her own shoulder, her strong gaze focused solely on the tom, in a way trying to intimidate him, maybe even trying to get him to say something that would get her angry again. "Mind if I join you? On your little hunting trip?" There was a look in her eyes that almost seemed to dare him to deny her, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she waited for his answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?