View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2021, 06:03 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: The Art Of Manipulation [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
Pepperkit

Pepperkit was now a ThunderClanner. Of course, that was a good thing, she had previously been homeless after running from ShadowClan. But something still wasn't right. Tonight, when the tortoiseshell fell asleep, she woke up in a dark, starless, foggy forest. The kit had no idea where she was, but it was a bit unsettling. Usually she dreamed of being Clan leader, or hunting.

But this... This was nerve-wracking.

// @Sacred

~Frostyclaw~
Frostyclaw dived into the pool that connected the Dark Forest and the Warriors World. The water was chilling- it stung her bones until the molly could feel weight on her pelt.

Where am I? Frostyclaw wondered as she looked around the clearing. Cats were walking to-an-fro, tiny mice piling the kill pile. Thunderclan you idiot! she scolded herself, realizing how dumb she was.

Noticing a tiny black fur-ball in the center of the clearing, Frostyclaw immedietly walked over to the kitten. She was ragged, and had a familer scent hangining on her Shadowclan! Its faint though...

Walking closer, Frostyclaw put on her fake-cooing voice (Very convincing- hehe) "Hey there darling, whats wrong?"

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available