View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:47 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grunting at hearing the tom's words, the large she-cat seemed to puff out her chest a bit and grin. "You bet I am! One of the best warriors in this clan, undoubtedly." Sighing out, she sat down, thoughts about fighting this tom dimming from her mind, for once, she might be simply interested in conversation, though that didn't mean she wasn't always ready for a fight, if she were given the slightest reason to fight Elmberry, she'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and no hesitation.
"Eh. You seem like a good enough hunter I guess." That was the closest thing to a compliment the tom would get out of the she-cat, she did not sugarcoat things or really ever say anything nice, so I would say he was lucky even to get that out of her. "But yeah my name's Cormorantstone." Rasped out the cat as she roughly began to lick at her own shoulder, her strong gaze focused solely on the tom, in a way trying to intimidate him, maybe even trying to get him to say something that would get her angry again. "Mind if I join you? On your little hunting trip?" There was a look in her eyes that almost seemed to dare him to deny her, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she waited for his answer.
Listening to her boast, he wanted to chuckle, but decided against that, knowing she'd probably get irritated and want to fight. The brown tom was slightly pleased by the small compliment given to him, but he didn't show it. Instead he listened to the rest of what she had to say.As she asked if she could join, he nodded, "Yeah, sure! We'll be able to catch even more, I bet." He beamed at her, giving her a warm smile before his gaze drifted elsewhere, thinking of where they should head next. "Perhaps we head towards the outer border, there's a chance of more prey there." He didn't take charge of the patrol, thinking they were more of a team working together than a patrol. So, he just suggested where they go for prey. The chances of catching things were slim, he was lucky to catch two pieces already, but they had to try. The clan couldn't go unfed. "And then maybe after cut through the middle and see what else we can find, stopping to pick up what's here." Turning back to her, his head tilted slightly and he gave a small, goofy grin before starting to wander off a bit, stopping to look back at her, waiting to see what she would think and what she wanted to do.