View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:20 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Confrontation

@Starfall (No worries!)
---
She gave an awkward smile to the starry cat, hesitantly padding to sit beside him. Well, more like sit somewhat by his side. She sat a more than respectable distance away, pelt prickling with nerves. There was so much riding on this conversation. Starclan visits were... new to her. Should she still ask about how to deal with Shadowclan? That was what she came here for. Hopefully the answer would be: kill Dawnstar. Simple as that. Sigh. I would be naïve to think it would be that easy.

Would this tom even hold the answers she was seeking? Would he look down on her brutish desires? Turn her away from Starclan forever? Speak to Twilightstar in a dream and demand Peachfrost be removed from her position? She looked down at her paws with a small sigh. That Thunderclan kid has really got in my head. This cat exuded nothing but kindness. He didn't shame her the uneasy feelings she was radiating. Didn't immediately ridicule her for the hatred in her heart. He was an ally that she needed to confide in.

"Well to be honest, I need guidance. Our clan has suffered a lot under the claws of Shadowclan. Our leader was tortured, our home seized, our clanmates murdered." She paused, eyes looking anywhere but the fellow Maine Coon. Surely he knew all this, so why did she still take time to explain? "And yet no one seems to care. Twilightstar just... lets them get away with it. Time and time again she lets Shadowclan walk all over us. And it pisses me off. Everyday my family, my father, my sisters, are put at risk because no one is doing anything." Was she getting louder? Was there any dirt up here to dig her claws into? "And I want to do something! I want to make Shadowclan pay!" She stopped, feeling like the weight that had settled on her shoulders had lifted. Even if it was only a bit.

Green eyes finally sheepishly blinked at her advisor. "I... sorry." Her laugh was airy. "I guess what I'm asking is... what should I do?" A vague question to be sure, but she would take any answer he gave her.