View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:44 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Dunedrift sighed. "I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said it.." He glanced at the ground and back at Gyrewind. "My apprentice--my daughter, I mean--got killed in the Liberation. She got in a fight with one of the..." He hesitated, trying to pick the right word-- "Evil cats." And this is where you have to fib, Dune. "I found her after the battle ended." He stared at his paws, which were growing cold from the snow, feeling guilt gnaw at his stomach. You glorified it for her. Why is that a bad thing? You told the truth, just not all of it...
His ears, once tall on his head with interest, slowly fell. They fell down, behind his head, as he watched the tabby. Even the mentioning of the word "Liberation..." It was horrible. He remembered watching the kits fight. It was one thing to watch, but another to see the results on their loved ones. Things like that couldn't really hit Gyrewind, even though he made an effort to force an imprint in his brain. But the golden cat was a living specimen for him to "imprint."
"You had no control... Over the battle." Gyrewind meowed in a less then casual voice. He really didn't know how to respond, but his eyes drew away and stared at the branch he was on. How he hated leaving silence... it was an abrupt raven swooping in to smother them with its black wings.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)