View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Battle of the Border

@TheNyanCatMinecart (If you don't to do this I can edit)
Hissing as her injured shoulders smashed into the ground, Deadpaw got quickly to her feet, ready to deflect or dodge the next blow. But Snakepaw was gone, Dawnstar calling her cats to her in a supremely arrogant, selfproclaimed victor way. But that wasn't what bothered her the most. Rookpaw. Her friend, but covered, COVERED, in blood. Her black pelt was sticky, and she was backing away, eyes intently watching who Deadpaw presumed she had been fighting. Following her gaze, she saw.....Wolffang. He was bleeding as well, although a Shadowclan cat she didn't recognize was peeling himself off of the ground from where he had presumably been smashed by her brother.

Was Rookpaw worried about that cat that had been squashed? Or had....had she been fighting Wolffang? Had the two cats she cared most about been trying to tear each other apart while she fought the traitor? Ignoring her brother's order to get back with her patrol she trotted towards him, eyes darting between him and Rookpaw, who was leaving with Shadowclan. Are you alright? she asked hurriedly, looking intently at his pelt. One of his paws in particular looked quite hurt. Wincing as her shoulders acted up slightly, Deadpaw asked Did you fight her? flicking a paw towards Rookpaw.