View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Beetle in the Ice [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
The ivory she-cat tipped her head to the side, considering the prospect. "What do I get out of it?" She flashed a grin at the tom. Her pale gaze focused on Beetle, taking in his appearance. She had heard murmurs about him, some sort of army being developed. She hadn't taken much interest in the endeavor yet, she valued herself as more than a pawn for some silly war, or whatever it is he was attempting. He seemed smart enough, acting respectful towards the old molly. She held her head high, "I'd appreciate if you would elaborate on your request as well, I'm a very busy cat with no time for foolish quests." That wasn't necessarily true, she had all the time in world, but she had witnessed countless rebellions rise and fall. Young, half-witted cats who though they would be the one to take down the clans, lead the Dark Forest. It was, frankly, laughable. But this cat seemed like he'd been here for a while, not some fresh-faced newbie who had yet to be beaten down by the sheer misery of the place. Perhaps he had some promise.
@QueenCocaHead
"What do you want? A group of cats to command? Cats that obey your beck and call? Fresh food? Or perhaps some revenge? I could get that all to you faster than you could ask. Any cat with a brain would see its smart to ask a seasoned queen like you to join their ranks, however, you would be one of the warriors, no. That'd be unfitting for someone with your skill IceBlood. You will be a General. " Beetle said, head still bowed. He wouldn't show any form of disrespect, no matter how infuriating it was to do so.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw