View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Beetle in the Ice [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
“Hmm,” a smirk creeped across the frost she-cat’s face. She stretched out languidly, mulling over the offer. “Dear, any cat I’d want revenge against is dead.” She mewed flatly, speaking her thoughts aloud, “But it is fun to mess with those puny little warriors down in the clans. They’re real cowards now a days, whining over prey and territory. We used to fight just for the sheer joy of it.” She flicked her ragged tail to the side, staring into the darkness of the forest for a moment before turning back towards Beetle. “What’s your goal? I don’t like wasting my time.” She lifted a paw, silvery claws sliding out of their sheathes and she began pulling rocks and dirt clod from in between. The soft glow of the mushrooms was just enough to glint off of her claws, highlighting her permanently bloodstained maw.

@QueenCocaHead
"My goal? To rid the clans of the weak that's what. Dont you notice the live cats that visit get dumber and dumber? The Death army and I will kill of those mousebrains, filling the clans with only the strong." Beetle said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw