View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:57 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Death Army (Privete)

~ @QueenCocaHead ~

Hm.
They flocked to this loudmouth furball without a second thoought. Like moths to a flame, and kits to a mossball. The dark, eerily magnificent she-cat padded out of the shadows, her dappled fur almost black without the light. Golden eyes flashed from side to side. Even she, the egomaniac, knew attacking and getting so called "revenge" on the Clans would be a vain attempt at fame. Ha. Who would bother getting their souls killed for some egotistical tom who had barely any life experience?

Yeah... no thanks.

But perhaps, among the wannabe villains and.... utterly pathetic cannibals.... there would be a hidden talent. Wouldn't that be fabulous, to discover that not everyone here was desperate weaklings? Almost amused by her thoughts, her dark paws brought her closer to where Beetle sat, tail high. If he thought that she would bow and grovel to him like some of these other mice, then he was wrong. She wasn't a team player, the sooner he realized that, the better.

"I suppose I can partake in this, for the time being."

If this turned out to be a complete waste of time, she could simply leave. It wasn't like she was supposed to be here. It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go. Unless this endeavor brought fame and fortune upon her in the end, as well as victory, she wouldn't bother sticking around.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit