Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2021, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

[ Looks like I have a lot more motivation for this than I previously thought! My replies might still be kinda late though ]

;Hopepelt;

The Warrior smiled softly.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" she meowed, padding over to a sunny spot near enough to the trees so they could escape if needed. Which she desperately hoped wouldn't happen - WindClan were probably still licking their wounds and wouldn't attack yet. Still, it was better to be safe, and in this spot the wind felt nice and the sun was warmer than ever. She motioned for Loonfeather to lay next to her, and as she waited for the fellow Warrior to come over, she started grooming her chest.

The rabbit smelt amazing, and she was excited to try it - lizards and mice would always be better, but there was no harm in trying a new food! And rabbits would probably appear on the fresh-kill pile more often now, she she might as well know if she liked them or not here rather than anywhere else.
[I think I’m getting over being sick. Hooray!]

Loonfeather bent down and picked up the rabbit again, glad that Hopepelt seemed to be having a good time out at the Sky Glade. He followed her over to the nice spot she had picked out, in a lovely bit of sun not too far off from the trees if the heat got to be too much for them. He had to admit, the sun felt wonderful against his fur and the soft breeze that floated through was enough to make him want to curl up and take a nap.

Setting down the rabbit, he nudged it over to her. “Here, you can have the first bite,” he said. It was strange to be catching something other than things like frogs and rats, but he wouldn’t say no to it. It certainly was fatter than either, so it would go a long way towards feeding the Clan.

After Hopepelt took a bite, he asked, “How is it?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker