View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2021, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: "Story-time" for you all little parasites [Open to Shadowclan kits]

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit's ears pricked as the elder told her story. She expected something about life experience, maybe a battle with another Clan, some story that stemmed from a ShadowClan warrior. But no, she was wrong. It was about something in the past, another Clan. "DarkClan", apparently. Ivykit had heard that some elders made stories up. Was this a made-up story or was it real? It wasn't the type of story that she had been expecting, which made her a bit annoyed as she leaned more toward the possibility of it just being something to entertain the other mouse-brains. But a story was a story. Maybe she could benefit it in one way or the other. She continued to listen.

DarkClan was based off of ShadowClan, it seemed like. They were probably fierce and liked battle, then, although if ShadowClan had existed during that time - maybe it did, the elder hadn't been clear on her wording - ShadowClan would obviously be better. Ivykit thought about the rogue. The evil rogue. She already guessed where this was going: the rogue was going to try and get power for herself. And she was right. She used her ability to make other animals attack the high ranks. Typical rogue. Many rogues brought trouble, didn't they? This one only wanted to betray her Clan. For power. Ivykit wanted power someday, but no way would she be disloyal to ShadowClan! Dawnstar and Shadestorm were both good warriors, and if she gained a rank, she'd get it by being good.

It was annoying how the elder didn't give them any time to respond. Twice, Ivykit opened her jaws to make a guess, but then was interrupted before any sound could escape her mouth. Of course Nightheart and this Eaglestrike died. Batblood was crafty, that was for sure. If Ivykit had been in her position, she would've done the same. Used her powers to frame other animals. No cat would've suspected her. However, again, she wouldn't do that. Unlike some cats, she was actually loyal to her Clan! Not like her mother. Ivykit continued to listen.

A wolf? She blinked. She didn't know what a wolf was, but Shadestorm had said that the WindClan deputy was called Wolffang. She assumed that it was some sort of predator, like a fox or a badger, big and strong. Ivykit would ask that question later. Oh, and Froststar was dead. When Hollyrose asked her question, Ivykit fell silent, waiting. But this time, it was an actual pause. The question almost made her roll her eyes. How easy was this? Of course Batblood would become leader. One of the other kids - Dapplekit - guessed it. The other kits were either scared or appalled. They're such babies.

Ivykit lifted her head and raised her voice to be heard. "If DarkClan didn't find out, then Batblood would've become Batstar, the leader. Unless there's some sort of change." By "change", she meant "plot twist". "Batblood sounds smart, but I don't like her. True cats would stay loyal to their Clan and rogues who are accepted should do the same. But of course she's bad. Also, what's a wolf?"

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; October 10th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.