View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: The Death Army (Privete)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Beetle tipped his head to the side and leaped down from his precarious perch into the crowd, the cats around him reeking of death. Just how he liked it. He stood face to face with the she-cat who had let out the remark. "Are you calling me...weak? I would choose your next words VERY carefully as they with deside how I kill you."
Beetle, stood tall in front of the old she-cat, daring her to say something. He glased around and noticed some cats drifting off, with some loony cat going off about being a god or something. What a lunatic. Beetle swept his tail in Dog's direction, asking the warrior to take care of the commotion in the corner while he delt with this, whatever it was.

(Please keep all posts relitvaly related. Your cat may talk and walk away but no going on little adventures oki?)
@Dragnoc Please leave. I didn't invite you into this rp, so please rp your cat/dragon god whatever leaving please.
@Dawnfallstar @kalor @poppy. @shaded shadow @Naiad @Hakuna @LeoTheWolf @Cxndy_Fatal @Angelique @feather lily @leopardstrike4 @FriedChicken @Rapid @silverfur &co
((I AM ALIVE-

Brambletail
She just quietly listened, she couldn't get Thunderclan out of her head.. Spottedpaw out of her head.. She laid down, crossing her paws uncomfortably. She wanted revenge yes but.. Was this the right way to confront Spottedpaw?