View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2021, 10:17 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I think I belong here. Do I not? (Open!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Lioncloud -->
She stared at the apprentice. "Just because you came from a rouge mother, does not mean you belong here." Lioncloud hissed. "You have failed.. me and your clan." she narrowed her eyes. "You don't belong here, only a fool would"
she glared at yellowfang.
“My mother wasn’t a rouge!” Daisypaw eyes flashed dangerously. “And I don’t even know you! How have I failed you?” she snapped, her eyes boring into this StarClan cat’s head.
“I’m different.” she finished. She didn’t really know how she was different but she would think of something. Curling her claws into the dirt she turned towards Yellowfang, then turned back.

“Is there a cat in my Clan that won’t go to the Dark Forest? Dawnstar has murdered so many cats, many of her own Clan. Others are no worse. Maybe the elders and the kits are fine. That’s it. I want to be like my Clan. I won’t be replaced by someone better.” there. She had said it. One of her own fears surfacing. Being replaced. This is what drives her forward pushing her to be the best warrior she could be. But, she had grown into the character, she had defiantly filled in its outline.