View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2021, 09:28 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

(Molly, a black, white, and orange calico kittypet, uses this place as a spot to hunt, play, and talk. Her twolegs mostly leave her to her own devices, so she has claimed this area as her own and spends time here. She loves visitors to talk to (no matter what she thinks), so stop by for a while!)

Molly's Grounds is a small, hidden, personal paradise. The area is covered by a huge, ancient tree in the center of the place that provides good shelter and keeps the Grounds dry and protected no matter the weather. A worn-down, upturned red wheelbarrow is situated in one corner, an expanse of tall grasses in another, an ideal place to find small prey. A hole in the ground leads to an array of dens underground where some large animal probably once lived. There's a leaky pipe right outside the Grounds, but the water comes from the gutters. The only way to enter the Grounds is by a narrow alleyway between two barely used Twoleg houses, where a broken down-fence guards the entrance.

*Side Note: Molly does not have a tail. Any mention of her having a tail before a certain point in time can be counted as early character development weirdness.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; November 13th, 2021 at 09:15 AM.