View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:39 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight

Zee's green eyes got a questioning glitter in them. She didn't answer his last question bout why she asked. Maybe it was unimportant bur he was still curious. She commented on his hunting? That was... unexpected, certainly. A welcomed compliment but a bit out of the blue it seemed. "Thank you...? You kinda have to survive." He mewed. He'd be dead if Star hadn't at least thought him the basics in hunting. Fighting was a competently different story, that was something he excelled in after all the training and quite enjoyed. This all felt so forced... He had to find something to talk about, anything. "So, what's your name?"

--Molly--

"Tell me yours first." Molly insisted. She subtly tried to wipe the mud on her paw off against a plant nearby, but only succeeded in smearing the mud around further. Now her paw looked like it had a brown boot on. Molly gave up, she could always wash it in the water from the leaky pipe later. "So, you weren't in any group of sort, like a tribe, or something?" There was no way he wasn't and hunted that well.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•