View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2021, 05:28 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
A small broken but happy purr built in the toms chest feeling her warmth curl around him as her head bumped against his. The warm glow was the sort only a mother could bring soft and safe from any harm or the harsh cold of the world. It was the feeling of a soft belly you could curl into no matter your age and feel sheltered from any storm and a sweet scent you could recognize anywhere. Yes it was an instinctual sort of reaction to Snakeheart regardless of the fact that the two were now the same size and she wasnt his mother by birth, Coldamber was his mother lack of memories of such be damned. Its not like she had memories of really raising him in the first place.

"Im so happy youre alright, the storm we've had windclan cats blown over here already and theyve all said its horrible, I was so worried... But youre here and ok, everythings ok.... I-Its strange to say but I missed you so much- I know we never meet a lot and things have changed but I dont care! I feel safe and happy with you.... So I missed you, even though I know windclan is your home...."
Relieved tears welled in the corners of his eyes, lost in the grey fur of Coldambers side as he shifted his head to rest on the molly and purr purr purr. Even if he had realized he'd called the older she cat mom it didnt matter, thats who she was before and who she was now. All that mattered was her acceptance of the role and even though he didnt know it it seemed she wasnt upset by the idea in the slightest.

His voice was soft and slightly shaky with his rumbling. "Please stay. At least until the end of the storm please stay its not safe on the moor. Kes has already allowed cats to stay, we wouldnt even need to ask I could get him to give personal permission if needed too... I can show you my den and the best places in the territory just please stay..." His heart couldnt take her going so soon much less to a territory that endangered its clan so much. Shadowclan, the windstorm, starvation it just wasnt safe.

@Rainquail
As Snakeheart mumbled on, Coldamber reached to press a comforting lick to his cheek, the kind a mother might give to clean her messy kits face after feeding, soft and comforting and just a little worn out. The more he spoke, the more upset he became and it struck a part in her chest, a deep sympathy she hadn't felt in awhile and especially not for her clanmates. She wrapped her tail around Snakeheart and she tried to rest her chin atop his head to comfort him (and to chase away the persistent chill that haunted her bones).
"I've missed you so much. You feel like a home I'm unsure I've felt I had since I left my den folk."
She sighs and holds him closer.
"I'm not going anywhere, not for awhile. Not for a long while, my little fang. It's too dangerous with the windstorm, but.... Twilightstar is likely to come for those that were lost once the winds die down, but....."
She sighed again, unsure if she should burden an already stressed cat with her problems, that she's felt so displaced and disconnected from her own Clan, that she genuinely considered staying longer than it took for the storm to pass, and yet.... some persistent part of her was afraid she wouldn't be able to, that maybe Kestrelstar wouldn't want a broken former Medicine Cat with next to no practical knowledge still, that somehow Twilightstar could simply say no and she would have no choice but to come back to WindClan.
"I'm not going anywhere."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; November 25th, 2021 at 05:29 AM.