View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2021, 11:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

-->Ebonyfang<--
The black tom padded up to Dawnstar's den. The snake skeleton he had gotten during the night was around his neck like a necklace. He had been debating on keeping it as an ornament for his neck, but it would just get in the way of things. Plus there was a cat he felt could use it a lot more. His cousin. Sure they were never really close, but he had a respect for her. Didn't mean he would completely go out of his way to please her he just wanted the sort of respect back.

"Lovely cousin of mine I have blessed you with a new gift. Thought you could use it around your den. Plus I heard around you were into that kind of thing.", Ebonyfang meowed. He lowered his head and let the skeleton fall gently. He wanted it to stay completely in tact. It would be a shame for it to fall apart. That would be kind of insulting. He looked on with his new scar was still glistening with dried blood. He'd deal with it later.

He stepped back to allow her to collect it. At the same time he kept his thoughts away to make sure he was ready in case of anything. Nothing really surprised him anymore. His kits had been a disappointment and he knew that. Maybe next time they won't be as much or he might have to leave his mate to find a stronger one.

// @Undertaker; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; December 12th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.