View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

Gyrewind watched the golden cat, not with empathy but a growing curiosity. We watched his tabby fur spike in different directions as he shook himself, and felt his radiating anger. A quick transition, the cat made. Which drew Gyrewind to wonder how he had been taking everything else he had been saying.
The mentioning of "deaf" made his ears twitch lower, imagining the unfairness of the battle. It made his stomach churn, maybe even his face break through with the feeling, but still he was curious as to why the cat wasn't letting it go. Not in grief, but in self-disappointment. Then again, he'd met a lot of cats who thought like that, for whatever reason.
"Hey, you had no control over the battle. Those "night" named leaders had no pity in not the smallest kit in the Clan," Gyrewind meowed coolly, his once hanging leg tucked back underneath him as he stared down with a hint of sullen. It was a delicate gamble as to whether or not he could properly get it in this cat's head. "You're just making yourself depressed, and the cats around you. Over a thing of the past. Yes, grieve. But you couldn't have done anything, and while you're insisting that you could've, you're just wasting yourself. Dwelling your hole deeper. I bet your daughter loves watching you sulk through your life."
The tom sighed. "I guess you're right. It is my fault, though," he meowed. "Anyway, how are you?" he asker, eager for a subject change. The tom's sandy-yellow tail swished and he looked up at the deputy with his grey-green eyes. {{ DARNIT SHORT D= }}
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever