View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:16 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
Firekit runs around in a blind panic.
"Where am I?!" he wails. "This isn't home!" He looks around, spotting Softleaf.
"D-do you know where I am?? All I remember was a large tabby cat attacked me!" The fiery orange tom looks at the warrior, tears in his eyes.
"I need to get home, Eaglepaw and Ravenclaw are looking for me!" He says, starting to sob softly.
Realizing where he was and what had happened, the tabby sighs and sits down. Then, the tom looks over when he hears a small voice speak to him and immediately, he could feel his heart break. A kit. He seemed no more than only a few moons old with panic in his wide eyes... Had this kit met the same kind of fate Softleaf had? Attacked by an outsider? Or had he been taken by a disease or unfortunate event? Purring softly, he bent his neck down to lick the kit between his ears to comfort him. "There, there..." he murmured gently. "You're safe now... You're with StarClan... I'm sorry... But you will not be able to see them anymore... don't worry, though... I will take care of you... Tell me, what Clan did you come from? I am from WindClan." He thought if he told the kit a few stories and played with him, it would calm the little one down. "The is a place where we can play all day and night..."