View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2021, 05:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sooo I need character sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeter View Post
Basically, I have a ton on koins and no character sheets for my current characters. Anyone who would like to join in would be very much appreciated!

Character one: Dragon
Dragon is a small, fluffy, pale ginger she-cat with white splotches. She is currently a rogue but is possibly going to be a member of ThunderClan in the near future! A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Character two: Mintstrike
Mintstrike is an average sized, sleek furred she cat with a base layer of grey fur but with black and ginger markings. She is supposedly a member of ShadowClan, but I can’t see her in the allegiances yet. She has four unborn kits, who are being done by another member already. A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Character three: Gingerice
Gingerice is a cream coloured cat with darker, more ginger markings on their back and sides. They have a fluffy tail and neck fur, but shorter and more fluffy fur on their body. They are non-binary and a member of WindClan. They have ice blue eyes.

Character four: Eclipsekit
Eclipsekit is a very dark grey she-cat with black stripes and a dark ginger face. She is not currently in wco, as the prefix is not allowed, but she is a member of ShadowClan in her own story. She has medium length fur and yellow eyes.

Character five: Pinestep
Pinestep is an albino Tom from ThunderClan, the father of Mintstrike’s kits. He has short, scruffy fur.

The form for doing the character sheet for any of my characters:
Which character do you want?:
How much will you be charging (I can do a reasonable amount):
Do you have any previous drawings I can see in an art album?:
I will pay after I have received any artwork. Are you happy with this?:
Mention me: @Yeeter

It is not guaranteed that you will get a certain character, although you are free to draw them regardless, I just won’t be paying you!
Hold on. How does this work?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿