Old January 5th, 2022, 04:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
♢ Snowleap ♢

Before the dark-furred warrior had a chance to move, he watched with widened-eyes as Reedlight went forward, pouncing towards the squirrel and missing, making the prey utter a squeak of surprise and dart back towards where Snowleap was. Without hesitating and making sure his clanmate was keeping it coming towards him, the tall tomcat rushed forward, springing towards the squirrel with a powerful lunge of his back legs. Snowleap tackled the squirrel, wrestling with the squirrel amongst the leaves. Trying desperately to reach its neck, Snowleap sank his teeth into the prey. However, before it turned limp, it made one last effort of escape and bit into Snowleap’s left front leg, making the Riverclan warrior grunt as immediate pain rushed over him. Despite this, he refused to let go, waiting until the squirrel eventually stopped fighting.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Reedlight apologized quickly, racing over to Snowleap with an apologetic gaze. How had he made such a stupid mistake? Was it because of their chat earlier whirling in his mind? The dark tabby continued to mentally berate himself as he approached, and that barrage of scolding only intensified when he saw Snowleap's newly squired injury.

"What happened? Was it the squirrel?" Reedlight asked, leaning forward to sniff and check the injury, a frown on his face. Great. Now another thing he could blame himself....

Bump me only after two days.