View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 09:13 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ @Willowfern ]

The past week or so had been downright miserable, weather-wise. It snowed, it rained, it snowed and snowed and snowed and rained some more. Then it rained. And snowed. And finally seemed to settle on Wet And Miserable. And that definitely suited ThunderClan just fine. The warrior thought so, at least, and she was taking no opinions stating otherwise. The last moon had been horrendous, much to the surprise of absolutely nobody in the crowd.

The worst part of the whole bloody mess was that Nectarflame tried. She tried to warn others of this failing system, and tried to get her point across. Yet Dogbark stopped any genuine effort to push his own Clan to stand for itself against its gnarled and twisted unresolved issues. The moment that the deputy doubled back on his own declaration that he would be better suited than Aspenstar was the moment that Nectarflame had tossed in the towel on the tom. No, you will not be best for the Clan. And you never will be. The Bengal did not doubt herself in her decision to stand against both of her high ranks. She did, however, feel troubled on what to do now. There was only so much that a warrior alone could accomplish, she was no fool to think otherwise. There had to be something. Perhaps this hunting expedition would allow the she-cat the time and space she needed to get a plan in order.

Charcoal ears swivel about atop her rounded head. Eyes focus on every minute movement in the bog, and despite the cold, she inhales deeply and lets every barely detectable scent wash down her throat.

Ugh, this was boring.
Loudbird would much rather prefer a more… interesting patrolmate, this Nectarflare was such a boring cat, even worse she was a boring old cat, which made her intolerable in the young Warrior’s eyes.
Nonetheless, Loudbird was ever so humble- and beautiful- so she would decide to break Nectarfire’s mundane life with a little bit of Loudbird excitement!
She walked forwards, not really wanting to keep quiet, as that took too much effort, and now walked right beside Sapflame,
“You know, Nectarblaze, with a little better fur care and maybe some perfume, you’d look ages younger, not at all the oldie you are, you know? Your fur is pretty enough, but it looks dastardly, and I suggest you clean it up,” She grinned, oh, Nectarnectar was for sure going to enjoy her beauty advice, everyone did!