Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse. View Post
@NinjaBloss

Hazelstorm || she/her

The squirrelly Clan that climbed trees had arrived. ThunderClan. Their scent mingled with the other scents. At Shimmerbird's question, Hazelstorm narrowed her eyes, her green gaze sharpening as they sought out Dogbark, tracking him as he padded up and surprisingly, leapt onto the place where the leaders sat. Where Aspenstar sat last Gathering. Hazelstorm was befuddled. Why was he acting like the leader? And where was Aspenstar?

"Maybe Aspenstar's sick," Hazelstorm pointed out helpfully. "Y'know, with greencough or something. Or maybe she didn't want to show her face."
Shimmerbird shrugged, her ears perked in interest as Kestrelstar began his announcement. "Who knows, but hopefully she's alright. As much as ThunderClan has done to us, we've paid them back. I don't wish them harm, simply peace," she said wistfully, getting slightly off topic from the original point.

"Anyways, do you think Dawnstar will see Splashleap stepping down as a weakness and do something?" Shimmerbird said, dropping her voice to a whisper as if mentioning the ShadowClan leader's name would cause her attention to fall on them.