View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:07 PM
I'm your friendly Calico.

Bump Policy: Always!
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: //Open!// SnowBall’s Home Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlpaw+ View Post
(Oh... He told you? -w- I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE. Yeah, he's my older brother. he's 18, I'm 15.)
"My family disappeared and left me to fend for myself when I was three moons old. I tried to find them but I never could. I found my sister and brother, but both were dead." he blurts, covering his face with his paws.
(Lmao. I dunno if he was talking about you, but apparently you almost broke a kids wrist.

SnowBall whined silently. Loosing family... that must've been the worst.... she's never lost family, but could understand how that felt. She Would scoot closer, her fur pressing against his, and wrapped her tail around him.

"That Must've been terrible.. I never lost any family, but can imagine how it felt.. sadly, everyone's time ends eventually... but some younger than others."

Her ears flattened against her head. She looked away with hurt, silent for a good minute.

Glancing back up at him.

"Maybe I can get you something.... A mouse maybe? It's not as bad as you think... sometimes it helps me.. or could just look out somewhere... take a nap.."

Last edited by SpottedPaww; January 25th, 2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Typo Fix.