Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SwiftPaw’s new life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
@Binx
@QueenCocaHead

—Molly—

Molly was in the midst of opening her maw and saying something to Swiftpaw when Gator suddenly scooted closer and wrapped his tail around her. She swiveled her head, blinking at him in surprise. Aw, was he trying to be sweet to her? Molly twitched her whiskers, happiness bubbling up as she licked his ear, returning the affection. Then she turned to look back at Swiftpaw. The cat seemed to be growing less frightened…or so she thought. That was a good thing, right?

“See?” Molly meowed. “Now Swiftpaw, you can go and stay with Gator here, who’s really not as mean as he can look sometimes, and soon you can forget all about the mean stuff Thunderclan did to you.” It was a foolproof plan. Swiftpaw stayed with Gator. He taught her stuff or whatever. The cat’s sadness would go bye-bye. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
“ okay” she spoke softly still not used to being out of the forest” I’d like that” she smiled up at the two..she would most likely think of them as parents in some way
@Brightlight @QueenCocaHead
Gater smiled. It felt...nice having a cat trust him without him having to prove himself. Suddenly Molly licked his ear. Oh man the Look on his face! His tail curled and he snapped his head to look at her then look away again. It had been a while since anyone ever showed........affection toward him. It felt nice. "G-G-Great then. I can teach ya all my cool moves! Hehe..... So do ya wanna hang with M-Molly some more or do ya want to start learning?" He hated that he began stuttering but Molly had surprised him! He hadn't prepared for affection today! It wasn't his fault.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw