Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2022, 04:24 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Wolfsong and Moonfrost padded side by side after their leader and watched as Kestrelstar placed the flowers near a small stone that marked the grave of the kit. Moonfrost stopped short as she saw the grave, her eyes misting over.
That could have been one of Nightleap's kits... The dark tabby she-cat watched as her sister, silver fur almost glowing in the twilight, padded to the grave and sat, wrapping her tail around her paws. There was sadness in her blue eyes, Moonfrost could tell, but Wolfsong had always been the more emotional of the two. Head and tail low, she padded to sit by her sibling's side, a hoarse sob escaping her.
No kit deserves to perish like this... She pressed close to Wolfsong and lifted her gaze to the stars as her sister spoke the words they both were thinking.
"Run free, Talonkit, among the stars. May you find good hunting, swift streams to swim, and clear skies to fill your days," Wolfsong mewed softly, speaking words that she had heard long ago, from where she couldn't remember.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!