View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2022, 11:55 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: my baby's got a gun, it goes boom, boom, crack! [ p ]

@door~
The bobtail stared quizzically at the tom in front of them, their face faltering into confusion. He didn't make any sense but perhaps that was the denial that they had woven inside their head. (They sounded like two completely different things. Insecure was just... hating yourself tenfold, being self-aware jut meant you were aware of your flaws.) Lotuspaw huffs, doesn't reply, but knows it's right. It frustrates them, knowing Leercry somehow had the audacity to put a label on their self that they wouldn't. They unsheathe their claws, digging into the rotten dirt.

Any words that threatened to spill were cut off with a dam as Leercry suddenly stood up, his face showed them all they needed to be. Lotuspaw leaned back, eyes blown wide - fur bristling in fear. Half breaths, they weren't sure what he had said. Was too focused on the way he moved to pay attention. Lotuspaw frowned, nodding their head slowly. Alarms rang inside their head, and they were a fool to ignore them. "O, oh, okay ... that.." Lotuspaw stares at Leercry with pity, what a sad story. Murder wasn't - wasn't alright. No matter how anyone tried to justify it but, did this warrior had any choice..? Lotuspaw anxiously chews on their bottom lip apoplectically, if it was in self-defense then,, why was Leercry here? It wasn't his fault. "That... sucks, " They finish, shaking their head. "Sorry, " they add on in a softer, hesitant voice. They were more grateful Mama was always good to them.

Lotuspaw gasps as Leercry explains and immediately, they shoot up to their paws. Eyes sparkling with interest, that was what they wanted to hear. "You - YOU KNOW!!! I'm - I'm interested in that, like, you said I have uh, flaws, blah blah, why don't you help me with those, huh? Huh? Now you have to train me. You got me EXCITED! I love Goldeneyes but she isn't around and - I need to know how to just, DO STUFF! 'Cause STINKY RATS have invaded Thunderclan so, " They wiggle excitedly, nodding up and down. (Don't get into any trouble, okay? Sorry, Golden. ) They brighten even more as Leercry refers to them as Aster. It's been so long since someone called them it. It feels them with warmth.

"TRAIN ME! Please, PLEASEE?! C'mon, train me, train me, I can be a VERY good apprentice! Like, I'm already a big cat so - so - " Lotuspaw tilted their head to the side, waiting for his response. "Eh? Eh?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 13th, 2022 at 11:55 AM.