Default Re: Barleys way (open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Thyme ))

* She'd gasp *
" Oh no. "
* She rushed over. *
" I need cobwebs. "
* She grabbed the turtle shell that Barley let her us and put more water in it. She set it next to the ct and then rushed off coming back later with some moss. *
" Barley I need Cobwebs. "
* She dipped the moss ball into the water and then placed in on the wound. She knew this would help the pain a bit but not completely subside it. *
" NOW!!! "
* She kept pressing the moss ball on the wound. *
Shadow halted and leaped over the badger. It turned at the cats. "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BEING CHASED BY A BADGER!?!?" Shadow roared, leaping into a tree. "My name's Shadow by the way." @Ghost of Red

"I'll try to see what I can do but, there is a badger here so we have two problems," said Barley about to pounce on the badger. Barley lept in the air onto the badger leaving a mark on its back. The badger then bumps up against a tree knocking the breath out of him. Standing up, he huffs trying to catch his breath, watches as it charged at him, he moved out of the way and jumped on it again holding onto it. Claws digging deeper into its back, he opens his mouth and bites it in the neck. Being flung off of it, he charges at it, and with one last blow to the neck, it lays limply. Catching his breath he looks over at Thyme.
Huffing, Barley takes off his bandana and gives it to Thyme. "There are now webs in this area, wrap this around his wound to try and stop the bleeding I have herbs and stuff in my den. I'll carry him," said Barley crouching down waiting for the body to be put on his back.

@GuppyFall