View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

As the she-cat came closer, Jackson finally turned his head to the direction she came, and saw her. The large maine coon, however, did not react, he simply turned his head back to the sunset, his orange orbs matching the colour of the sky at the current moment. He was not hostile, nor nervous. Many have come across him, most looking for a good conversation, others almost attacking him accidentally, it was nothing new. Breathing in, he exhaled slowly.
"Beautiful, ain't it?" he asked, his voice deep and gruff. He kept his gaze on the sunset, not turning to her.
Lioncry stopped, having spotted the large, smoke black tom. She shifted uneasily, though she knew what she should do. It wasn't the first time she'd found a cat trespassing on SkyClan territory, although last time, it'd been Mapledash. She didn't make a move closer, but flattened her ears, mistrust showing clearly in her narrowed yellow hues. “Who are you, and what are you doing, trespassing on SkyClan territory? ” she asked in a low, questioning growl, though it was only her natural reaction, to question trespassers.