View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry stopped, having spotted the large, smoke black tom. She shifted uneasily, though she knew what she should do. It wasn't the first time she'd found a cat trespassing on SkyClan territory, although last time, it'd been Mapledash. She didn't make a move closer, but flattened her ears, mistrust showing clearly in her narrowed yellow hues. “Who are you, and what are you doing, trespassing on SkyClan territory? ” she asked in a low, questioning growl, though it was only her natural reaction, to question trespassers.
He turned to her, and stood up, his own eyes narrowed. He walked up to her, and stood a tail length away. "The name is Jackson, and I'm not trespassing." he said bluntly, and left it at that. She had bite to her tone, normal, but there was something more. He let his orbs stare into hers, the fieriness of them matched that of the fading orange light of the falling sun. He flexed his claws, though out of his own habit, for most attack him, though not for long. "So please, don't test m, I have had a very long day, and I'd rather not fight today."