Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2022, 04:45 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: March Gathering

~Emberpaw | Closed~

Trailing carefully behind Shadowclan and Thunderclan as they arrived, the orange apprentice took a look around. Her nerves were getting to her, but this at least wasn't her first gathering. She moved to the edge of the sand where the Seastones gathering place ended, and sat, watching as other cats moved about.

~Wolfsong | Closed except Pebblepaw~

As she padded after her leader to the gathering place, she noticed familiar faces taking their seats. She spotted a familiar brown tabby pelt and fought the urge to join her.
I'm sure she has... better things to do than listen to me.
The familiar darkness that liked to swallow her heart had been edging its way back in, but she fought to hide it. She looked at her sister, Moonfrost, and gave her a nod before padding away to a clear area. She took a look around to see if Pebblepaw had come to the gathering as well, she wanted to use this as a teaching moment if she could.

~Moonfrost | Open~

The black tabby returned her sister's nod, a small sadness growing in her eyes, but understanding as well.
She'll talk when she's ready...
Making her way through the crowd, Moonfrost took a seat closer to the front of the group, not too far from the Seastones.
I still have to do my job and listen to as much as I can.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!