Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2022, 08:38 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: March Gathering

Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | @SourCream
They flinch back as a molly suddenly came into view, talking to them - somethin' somethin', Riverclan. This sparks the apprentice's interest as they glance Oaksong up and down, a curiosity sparked in their copper eyes. Well. It was rude for her to interrupt Lotuspaw when they were clearly talking to someone! (Who was ignoring them, they guessed. ) "Sup, " They mew, lips twitching upwards with interest. This gave them an idea.

Shuffling with their paws, lowering their self slightly to appear smaller. More innocent, "it's, uhm, Asterpaw! You have a very pretty name, have you ever killed someone? Hmm? " They respond softly, trying to resist the shudder that was sent down their spine. Riiight. Lotuspaw knew exactly how uh, shy cats like, acted and talked. They were so good at this. "Aaaa, pardon me asking, but do you think you could help me? It's... a bit kittish, if I have to admit, but I promised my younger brother that I would bring him back a souvenir! I was thinking about looking over there, " They gestures towards the more sandy parts, near the sea.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc