View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: "do unto others" (open, new!)

|| @xath – Sorry if this isn't open anymore!

Sora & Serenity

Sora gently nudged Serenity, a playful smile overtaking her expression. “When, do you think, I'll be able to hunt my first mouse?” she asked curiously, tilting her head. Her sister chuckled. “You go to quick, Sora. It's about strategy and patience. That is the only reason I have succeeded in catching prey already,” she explained. Serenity had always been the wiser one, but she didn't blame Sora. They had never been able to learn from their parents.

Their parents had died, and then they'd been taken in by twolegs. There was enough food, water and a roof over their heads. Still, Serenity had known that Sora wanted a different life. So, in her sister's favour, she had left. The memory wasn't exactly frightening - the feeling of freedom had been flabbergasting to Sora. She'd taken her first inhale of air knowing that everything was going to be alright. That she had no boundaries.

Serenity brushed her tortoiseshell fur against Sora's, laughing quietly. “Sora, you're never this thoughtful.” Sora shot her an annoyed glance, but she knew it was fake since she cracked a grin right after.

“Sissy, I'm not always so loud,” Sora mewed sassily, flicking her tail. “I was thinking of the first whiff of freedom we took as we escaped from the twolegs. I know you did it for me. You liked it there. Thanks.” Serenity was right - she was normally never this thoughtful. Her answers were mostly random and not clever at all.

Serenity simply nodded. Suddenly the scent of another cat filled her nostrils. Her one good eye widened, panic visible to the bare eye.

Sora bounded forwards, beaming at her sister. “Oh c'mon! Don't always ruin the fun!” She let out a snort of disgust as she sighted the stranger. The cat was in fact poking around in the dead body of a frog. “Ew,” Sora breathed. “What the heck are you doing? I'm sorry but touching a dead frog is disgusting.” There was more she wanted to say. How dare anyone kill a frog? They were so cute and green and chubby!

“Sora,” Serenity quipped from somewhere behind. “Come back.” Sora ignored her, green eyes fixed on the cat in front of her.

“Anyways, maybe we can ignore that frog thing if you hide it. I'm Sora, and this is my sister Serenity who never wants to have fun.” She pointed her tail towards Serenity, who huffed. “And who are you?”

Last edited by Glacial; March 22nd, 2022 at 05:29 PM.