so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: " I can't stop me, can't stop me " [PLOT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Character link: Lotuswhisper
Role: Cat #1
Why you think you'd fit the role: This character has a complex story behind him and at first, I thought this plot wouldn’t be suited for him. I mean, Lotus isn’t a bratty character, right? He has a mate and kits, surely he wouldn’t cheat on them? But then I started to think about it more. He recently got injured from a snake bite, which is making it very difficult for him to hunt because it messed up his shoulder. He went to Cowpaw once and didn’t bother anyone about it ever again, but I can see it making him sick very easily. I could see him getting whitecough and becoming weaker and weaker. So weak that he’s scared. He was scared that he was gonna die the day he got that bite, but he lived for the time-being. So he immediately started pushing himself to work again - too hard. But he refuses to stop. He's too stubborn to quit and accept his fate. Even if it means threatening a cat to get food for him. He would do that in order to not look weak in front of his family or his apprentice or even Twilightstar. He would be the type to be ashamed, too ashamed to go to Windclan if he got weak enough. He’s always been the big brother of his family. He was the one to take care of everyone, not the other way around. Lotuswhisper was rushed into a relationship with his current mate and had kittens probably before he was even ready - maybe he just won’t admit that because he was too overcome with grief over his mentor and mother dying to see it. Maybe this plot is perfect for the type of cat Lotuswhisper is and I just didn’t see it at first. That is why I think he would be the perfect role for this plot. Thank you for reading.
Very active?: Yes, I’m on this site every single day.
Mention me: @R0WAN

Oh my goodness, Lotuswhisper sounds perfect! He's accepted!

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours