View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:08 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Rivers Garden of Flowers den. {open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- Casanova -

The half orange cats mind flickered, as River spoke to them, they looked at the new cat gingerly and meowed "um- Yes, yes i'm a trained healer. Although my memory is a bit.. foggy, I'm sure I can help." they dipped their head to the laying cat "Do I have permission to treat you?"

After seeing how much pain the tom was in he just decided to examine him anyway, [ @Ghost of Red please let me know what bat's wounds are in your next post! ]

"Ill need to go and gather herbs, River could you please get some cobwebs and moss? Then please press the moss on his shoulder until I return?" he nodded to River and flicked his ginger tail towards Bat. The truth was that Casanova didn't really know many herbs, they only knew a few just in case a visitor came in who was injured, but they were confident that they knew how to treat this injury and bounded off to wards the edge of the clearing to gather herbs in the forest.

|| @WhitesilverQueen ||
@Ghost of Red

River nodded, and ran off. She returned with cobweb and moss, and pressed the moss on Bat's shoulder.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.