Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Bravebird
He had died and come back. He had died and come back. HEHADDIEDANDCOMEBACK. Bravebird had full faith in StarClan. She truly did believe in her ancestors up in Silverpelt and the ways they worked in were certainly mysterious. But cats dying and then coming back?? It seemed so far fetched... that was, until she was next to a soaking wet Fernpaw who had certainly been dead moments before life flowed back into him.

Truthfully, it made her paws tingle. A sense of uncomfortableness rested heavy in her chest but she made sure her expression did not betray her thoughts. The last thing Fernpaw needed was to see how much this was freaking her out inside. Instead, she gave a shake of her fur as she followed Twilightstar, moorland turning to sand as Seastones came into view. No other scents aside from that of WindClan plagued the beach, so it seems that they were the first to arrive.

"When was the last Gathering you came to?" Bravebird questioned as she walked stride for stride next to the young tom, blue gaze flickering from the path ahead towards her apprentice. Some faint memory came to her of one of her first gatherings as a younger warrior - Owltalon must have brought him to one, because she could make out a brown tabby pelt similar to that of Fernpaw's in the memory.

[ @BILL. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |