View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:40 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

// @littlelove @Moonraven @marshall

>Bumblepaw<
Bumblepaw glanced up at Cinderpaw as the she-cat turned to him. His grin grew even wider, if at all possible, and he swallowed back the laugh that bubbled up in his throat. He wouldn't have even though of it himself, but Cinderpaw was totally right. "Yeah, and that we won't let ShadowClan of all cats hold us back from doing what we want."

He followed after her quickly and took a seat right next to her. This was the most fun he'd had in ages. Laughter threatened to spill from his lips as he rolled his shoulders and attempted to look dignified, and nodded to Twilightstar and... whoever this other dude was. "SUCH a nice night. We sincerely apologize for our lateness, please fill us in on what we've missed."

The fancy-shmancy accent he adopted was almost too much and he felt his body tremble and cheeks puff out as he fought back the urge to collapse into a fit of giggles. He pointedly avoided looking at Cinderpaw; if he made eye contact, he'd break.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training