View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2022, 04:35 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Abandoned {Plot}

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Don't Panic View Post
Name: Spot
Appearance: Bright white calico molly with slightly more saturated spots in the top of her body, and only greys and blacks lower. her eyes are a bright lilac (if not, ice blue). she is very tall and lanky, and has a short bobtail. her ears are large.
Personality: Very kind and caring, but intelligent. she is a pushover and often cowardly, and enjoys using mud to make things.
Role: Kit 2
Why should they get this role?: I don't have a reason for her to be picked or not picked, but I feel this would be a good idea to slip her in
Plot ideas: Perhaps later she gets a more resentful, hateful. and snappy personality to her family, and more muerdourous qualities?
Other: It's me, D.P.
Mention me: @WhitesilverQueen
sounds great! Your plot is certainly welcome, but lets see how the rp flows, k?
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.