Old April 24th, 2022, 09:16 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Citrus's Art Shop 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0WAN View Post
Character Name(s): Spiderpaw

Appearance (Age, Gender, body type, fur type, etc.): These are two links with some information about him:
https://refsheet.net/rowanberry/spiderpaw
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...rpaw+riverclan

Like I specified on the refsheet website, his face and tip of his tail are fluffier than the rest of his body, a little bit less than medium length. He has a really skinny body. His toes are a muted black, just like his mask. His muzzle is also a little bit longer than average, and he has a sharp jawline.

Character Pose(s): For an action pose, I'd prefer him somewhat crouched down, glaring or even hissing at the viewer.

Personality description(s):
He is an anxious tom with a superiority complex. He expects himself to be better than the cats around him, and sometimes even looks down on the warriors in his own clan. He doesn't voice his opinions out to others, though. He pushes himself a bit too hard, which causes him to have panic attacks. He has a big fear of being considered less than or weaker than his clanmates.

Type of drawing: Animal reference sheet [Cell shading - Fully/partially colored lineart - Regular style]

Additional Information: I was also wondering if I could get a small chibi version of Spiderpaw as well on the reference page. I didn't know if that would count as an extra character, but I can pay anything for it.

Mention: @ciitrus--fruitz
Accepted! I can do the chibi at no extra cost to you. Your full price will be 250kk!
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)